Letter 7: Cupcakes


Dear Tim:
  Hi Tim! This is Angela.

The answers to the questions:

 3. Dullahan is a headless horseman who the angry god Crom Dobh was transformed into. The only
     protection from Dullahan is to be wearing or carrying an object made of gold.

 4. The visitors to your door on Halloween night may be the "visitors" from the spirit world.

 5. The spirit visitors were sure to play "tricks", a series of irritating and annoying events desinged
     to make the life of a poor host miserable until he could "redeem" himself with another visitor.

   Yesterday, I had a flu shot, it didn't only made my arm hurt but I also vomited. And this made me uncomfortable, I haven't eaten three meals so far.

   Today, we made cupcakes in domestic science class. It was really fun, there are three different flavors, our group chose to make chocolate flavor, but I like matcha flavor the most.

   This Sunday I'm going to buy a costume for this Halloween with some of my friends. We won't go to the elementary school to send out the candies for the Halloween this year. We dress up only to make ourselves happy.

                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                               Angela

Comments

Popular Posts