Letter 1: Summer vacation


Dear Tim:
      Hi Tim! This is Angela. It's been a long time since the last time I wrote to you. I'm glad to hear that you're fine. I can absolutely understand how boring you feel lying on the bed whole day.
      This summer vacation is the most decadent vacation. Most of the time, I just stay at home, watching TV programs and serialized drama. In August, I finally did something. 8/6~8/7 I went to Taichung with my junior high school friends. We went to some tourist attraction, such as National Taichung Theater and Tunghai university. Here are some pictures we took:
     This was taken when we were waiting for the high speed rail. (I'm the one hugging the pillow.)

     This picture was take place at Tunghai university, and it's famous for The Luce Chapel.
(I'm the tallest one.)
This is National Taichung Theater
(It's a bit hard to describe which one I am. Make a guess~)
         8/14~8/16 I went to Taichung again with Selena and Nini, but we didn't go there for sightseeing, we went there because of a summer camp held by China Medical University.

We made facial masks by ourselves. (Nini, Selena, Angela)
       8/24~26 I went to a place called Sun Link Sea with my elementary school friends and they're also my best friends. Sun Link Sea is in the mountains at Nantou.
(I'm in the middle of the picture)

We went hiking and there's a beautiful waterfall there.
        
                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                            Angela


Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    Welcome back! Are you ready for another great year? KI sounds like a great summer, with plenty of time to relax, and just enough time with friends and travel to keep you from getting completely bored.
    I'm looking forward to another good year with you and all of your classmates!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts