Letter 21: NCAA


Dear Tim:
     Hi Tim! This is Angela! The activity of picking the winners in the NCAA Men's basketball tournament was really fun. But those basketball teams aren't really familiar to me, so our group decided to pick those whose names are the shorter, because we thought that the shorter the name is, the better the team can play. But the result told us that we were wrong, Hahahaha!!!
    I'm worry about the midterm next week. I can't really concentrate on reviewing now, because I caught a cold. So hope I can get through it.

                                                                                           Sincerely,
                                                                                                   Angela

Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    That is a very novel approach to picking your teams? Which teams do you have left?
    So far, the most successful groups in Taiwan that I know about have been the ones who just picked the favorite in every game.
    Good luck on your tests!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts