Letter 19: Meringuue


Dear Tim:
   Hi Tim! Sorry for the delay. This week I'm a little bit busy, so I forgot to write this letter to you. I've visited Alice's blog, I really love those photos she took, and I found that it was not a great idea to go there when I'm on a diet. Speaking of baking, I love baking too! When I was young, my mom often makes some sweets for me, as time pass, I've already have enough ability to help my mom with it. And that's when I found my interest in baking.
   This is one of my recent masterpieces !!! This is called "Meringue", made by egg white and sugar. As for the taste, Sherry liked it very much (it's okay for me too), but it seems a bit too sweet for Nini.













                                                                                     



Sincerely,
           Angela

Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    i'm glad to see that you're getting caught enough on your work to finally write some letters.
    Don't all of Alice's desserts look delicious? If you can do "Marnigue', you should be ready for cookies.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts