Letter 28: Dwanwu festival


Dear Tim:
            Hi Tim!! This is Angela. For this Duanwu festival, I made my own zongzi by myself, but I haven't eaten it because I am on a diet, I'm so sad about that. Here's the picture, I was so proud of myself for making such a cute zongzi!! Let me tell you a secret, in my zongzi, there's only rice, no meat, no mushroom, ONLY RICE. Cool isn't it?
 
           As for the yearly presentation, it was really unforgettable, and I really look forward to our presentation next year, hope we can do as well as 220 did. My job is to stand by the door and lead the guests to their seat. It sounds like an easy job, in fact, it's really tiring, I have to stand by the door for the whole performance. I don't know why, but I fortunately got a walkie-talkie, actually I didn't need that, I was so excited to get one, I think holding a walkie-talkie makes me look professional. But I found that it isn't as cool as I thought, in fact, it's quite annoying when there'are noise in your ears when you try to focus on the show. It was still a precious experience though.
                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                         Angela
         

Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    Your zongzi looks very cute, and very well made. But if there is only rice in it, can't you eat even one? Thats sounds like a very strict diet.
    I've been hearing a lot of very good things about your class and the Class 220 performance. Another job well done for Class 120!
    Can you identify the students in the picture for me? I know Cindym and Summer, of course, and maybe a few of your classmates, but I would like to be sure.

    Thank you,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts