Letter 17: Hand-made book


My hand-made book













Comments

  1. I like the color that you chose for your blog, it made me feel comfortable. I think those pictures can be larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you design your book to make it cute.
    The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures in your book. And when I saw those food in your book at the first time(last week), I felt hungry and want to eat those delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you design your book to make it cute.
    The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! i love your food diary! so colorful and cute! all of the things are clear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! i love your food diary! so colorful and cute! all of the things are clear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh your book is really colorful, it can cheer people up.Your vacation seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the food all look so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your hand drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute
    Cute
    Very cute
    Love it
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. So colorful!! I like that you did everything in the book colorfully. Pictures, handwriting, drawings... Like it much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy,
    i love your book! i think the layout, the pictures, and the drawings are very cute and attractive. I would love to read it, BUT IT'S IN CHINESE!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts