Letter 23: EHP Yearly Presentation


Dear Tim:
   Hi Tim, this is Angela. Last Thursday is our yearly final presentation. We worked really hard on it, and fortunately, the result turned out well. We have two sessions, afternoon show and pm show.
   The flying doctor:
   The casts
1. Hugo - Gorgibus, A kind and loyal citizen who changes completely at the mention of money.

2. Doris - Lucy, daughter of Gorgibus, in love with Victor.

3. Allison - Siana, Lucy's cousin, the source of all the intrigue in the play.

4. Patrick - Victor, a young man in love with Lucy.

5. William - Sullivan, hero of the play, servant of Victor.

6. Selena - Renee, Servant if Gorgibus.

7. Jay - Greg, The owner of the costume store.

8. Angela - Gloria, wife of Greg.

9. Candy - Miffy, a female servant in the house of Gogibus, who isn't content with how people treat her.

10. Jack - Felix, fiance of Lucy, who is betrothed by Gorgibus, loves Lucy deeply, but not knowing that Lucy is in love with someone else (Victor).

11. Aubrey - Host

12. Melody - Host

After scene 3, I went to control the sound effects. I found that compare with acting on stage, controlling the sound effects made me felt more stressful. My hands were shivering while I was controlling the computer, but it was still a really special experience for me. And I didn't make big mistakes, so I am really proud of myself. Hahahaha!
                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                  Angela

Comments

  1. Dear Angela,

    Congratulations to you and all of your classmates! The show was a HIT, and everone deserves a huge round of applause.
    Did you enjoy the article in the Newsletter?
    i don't know Summer's plans for the Newsletter next year, but I hope that you will still be reading them, and writing your letters. You all have made it a very good year for me.
    I hope that we can do it again next year.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts