Letter 18: Children's day & Tomb sweeping day


Dear Tim:
      Hi Tim! This is Angela. It was the long break for Children's day and Tomb sweeping day last Wednesday to Sunday. During the five-day holiday, I've done a lot of things.
      4/4 I hung out with my three elementary school friends, we went to Starbucks for breakfast, since we haven't met for a long time, we got a lot to chat, it was a pleasant breakfast. The Starbucks is next to my grandparents's house, and it was very big and beautiful.


         4/5 My cousin came to my house, and we went to Taipei 101 to shop in the afternoon, and went to the night market in the night. I bought 8 clothes and they cost me (actually my mother) almost 7000 NTD, isn't it crazy?! By the way, my cousin is one year older than me, so she is about to become a university student. She had already applied to Boston University, and her brother is also now in Boston studying at MIT. So next time I went to America, I can visit both of them in the same city, it is very convenience!
         4/6 Other cousins also came to Taipei, but they stayed at the hotel so we didn't actually hung out. But we ate dinner together.



         4/7 I went to Starbucks with Cathy and Selena, we wrote our homework together for the whole afternoon. And when I was eating the sandwich, I accidentally ate the napkin.

         4/8 In the morning, Selena, Candy, Vivian, Hugo, William, Otto and I went to our school to practice playing volley ball, because the volley ball competition is around the corner. And then, Candy, Hugo, William and Patrick came to my house to deal with the script for our yearly final presentation. A busy holiday, isn't it?
                                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                   Angela
       

Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    It was a busy holiday! That's a very nice looking Starbucks. Is it by itself, or are there other stores in there (behind the gate) with it? Did you put some salt and ketchup on the napkin before you ate it?
    How soon is the volleyball competition? Who is on the team?

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts