Letter 12: Merry Christmas


Dear Tim:
     Hi Tim, This is Angela!  Merry Christmas🎄!! This is the Christmas card I drew for you, hope you like it!
Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!🎅

    

     This Christmas tree is located at my grandparents' house. 

     My parents and I haven't decorate our Christmas tree for years. The reason why we stopped decorating it is because that when I was in elementary school, our class decided to exchange gifts, so we made the decision to bring a Christmas tree to school in order to accord with the season. Thus, I brought my tree to school and it never came back home again... 

     This is the last time I took photo with my Christmas tree and presents, I was about 8 years old then, I really miss them...

                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                         Angela


Comments

  1. Dear Angela,
    What? No Christmas tree? No presents? That's not fair! I like the "card", and the Santa hat, and the picture of you as a little girl is very cute.
    Do you think that this year's tree could use a little more work?

    Thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    tIM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts